Thursday, May 26, 2011

Number 12: It won't be (that) long now

Hi fans -
Here's what I can tell you:

The timeline is almost set. Meaning, that the new Agent Emes film is edited together.
This does not, however, mean that it is finished. There is still MUCH to do before it's ready to release.

In particular order they are:

1. Pick up a couple of establishing shots.
2. Lots and lots of special effects (I should really stop writing them in, I guess)
3. Sound cleanup - the biggest hassle in the universe
4. Music
5. DVD authoring
6. Cover design

Amidst all of this I will TRY to make a trailer, though there are certain things I don't want to give away... So we will see.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

can we at least have a name?

Anonymous said...

when come's the trailer?

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! finally after soooooo long!!!!

מענדל גרינברג said...

YAY!!!!!!! finally after sooooo long!!!!

Menachem Mendel Mishulovin said...

ffffiiiinnnaallyy!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Its about a month later since this info was posted. can we have a more precise time frame or is it still to early?

Anonymous said...

what I was looking for, thanks

Anonymous said...

When is agent emes number 12 coming out?
I really want to watch it already!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

When is agent emes number 12 coming out?
I really want to watch it already!!!!!!!

MGM said...

well can you ppplleeeasseee put a trailer!