Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Part 2 is almost ready!


I've been working furiously to finish episode 7 AKA Part 2 of "Hard To Forget". Here's what the new cover is going to look like:

But I had to go to Brooklyn for two days to introduce part 1 at the Chabad Kinus HaShluchim, and to buy a new kapote, and good kosher meat for my refrigerator.
The kinus was great. As usual, I was inundated with rabbis of all shapes and sizes telling me that they had strict orders not to come home without the new Agent Emes.

I also showed a sneak peak at part 2, which was close enough to being ready to warrant a preview. Since the kinus fair took place at Ohelei Torah, where a cheder is located, a bunch of kids came down during their recess to watch the new film.

I was nearly crushed against the wall as they strained and pushed to get a good look at my modest monitor. The other vendors were shooting me looks as well, as the kids were disrupting business for anyone near them.
On one hand I felt bad about it, but it was hard to ignore the positive publicity that came from it.

I took some video of the event, and as soon as I am finished with #7, I'll post something you all to see.

One more thing: last week I bought a GPS to take with me to NYC and I recommend it for anyone who ever finds him or herself driving in a strange city. It's a huge stress reliever, and lots of fun as well.


Until later.


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

when is part 2 coming out, (chanukah or pesach or next year) im in suspense

leibel said...

I am aiming to release part 2 about a week before Chanuka, G-d willing. Look for it online and in stores.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm wondering when the second part two preview is coming. I live in San Antonio, Texas. My father just went to Crown Heights for the Kinus Hashluchim.He bought the first part. It was totally amazing! Keep up the awesome work!
All the way from San Antonio, Texas! :)

Computer Cure, MD said...

Just a quick "shkoyach" on the whole series. We've bought every one & my kids love Agent Emes. It's oodles better than some of the other choices out there. Thank you.

Micah Males, Baltimore
http://baltimorescomputerdoctor.blogspot.com/

leibel said...

not sure I'm gonna do a preview of part 2, as I don't want to give away the plot. If there's time, and I can figure out a way to do it, then I will.
Right now I am working on the bloopers.

Anonymous said...

Is there going to be a part 3, or is this the last part of Agent Emes Hard To Forget?

Anonymous said...

Please post up the trailor for part 2 im iching to see it

Anonymous said...

thanks for all your hard work on this series. also wanted to thank you for the special effects extra on Hard to Forget 1. A couple of my kids got a little freaked during a couple of scenes which I will not detail here in deference to those who hadn't seen the movie. The special effects talk and demonstration part calmed them down when they realized that "E" really wasn't hurt.

Anonymous said...

is it possible for agent emes to be on http://www.artscroll.com, and also is it possible for agent emes to not olny be a DVD, but also for it to be a video?

Anonymous said...

it's already out!what are you guys haking in chinek?it's really funny even though i didn't watch it yet!i heard abt it in skewl a lot! after all, i'm from pgh and that's all the news that goes around here!you walk around hearing "when is the new agent emes coming out?" from e/o you meet on the street!(not e/o), but you hear it a lot in skewl or shul!

Anonymous said...

bs''d
i dont think its fit to have males and females acting in the same video, especially making believe theyre husband and wife. i hope you have a ishur from a rov that your allowed to make such a video
thank-you

Anonymous said...

the parents of agent emes are married.