Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Still working on it...

Hey out there.

I know how you are all eagerly awaiting the latest Agent Emes episode "Agent Emes Vs. The Karrupter", and so are we.
I am currently entrapped in post-production (re: After Effects) hell, and will let you know as soon as I emerge.
What can I say? This stuff takes a long time, especially when you have to do it yourself.
And since you are all used to a certain level of cheesy special effects in Agent Emes stories, I wouldn't want to disappoint you this time around.
Best estimate? Out to the printers in 10 days, in the stores (and online) in 20. That should put us at about a week before Shavuos.

Until later...

Leibel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for writing this i was gonna ask "when are you gonna finish it?" and now i know when thank you

Anonymous said...

thank you for posting this i was gonna ask "when are you gonna finish it?" now i know when